Science, Technology, Engineering and Math nursery school program for 3-5 Year Olds
(must be potty trained)
Our Educational Philosophy
At the STEM Early Learning Program with Eastman Safety Training Centre, we believe that “team work makes the dream work” and encourages a team centered learning experience that includes parents, educators, and the budding young scientists and creatives, your child. Our mission is to care for the emotional, cognitive, social and physical health of your child while simultaneously allowing, encouraging, and orchestrating their creativity in a quality-learning environment.
Hours of Operation
Innovative Learning for a Better Future.
Our Classroom Activities
- Interactive and engaging hands-on math activities will include number recognition, early stages of counting, addition, subtraction, size, pattern and shape recognition.
- Interactive and engaging hands-on science activities will include early recognition of the environment, water and earth, animals, basic human anatomy, astronomy, plants, the five senses, chemistry, and color recognition.
- Interactive and engaging hands-on technology activities will include computer age appropriate STEM activities and more!
- Interactive and engaging hands-on engineering activities will include constructing bridges, boats, buildings, tunnels and towers.
- Introduction to the alphabet and phonics.
- Creating, coloring, singing, and beat recognition while enjoying music and art class.
- Introduction to sign language.
- Letter and word recognition.
We offer Wednesday & Thursday programming, with your choice of mornings or afternoons either from 9 – 11:30 AM or 1 – 3:30 PM. STEM ELP classes begin at 9 AM & 1 PM sharp. We ask parents to bring your child no earlier than 8:50 am or 12:50 pm, as there will be supervision starting at these times only.
STEM ELP will have 3 intakes throughout the year. Each program will run for 10 sessions:
- Fall Intake runs September 13th – November 16th 2017
- Winter Intake runs January 10th – March 15th 2018
- Spring Intake runs April 11th – June 14th 2018
The program fee is $8.20/day ($82/10 week session @ 1 day per week or $164/10 week session @ 2 days/week).
Full payments are expected in order to secure your child’s spot.